Terms and conditions
You can place your order via the order page on the website. You have 14 days of time after receipt (law “distance selling”) to return or exchange the ordered clothes. After the expiry of this period, the purchase will be finalized and you will remain the owner of the purchased clothing.
Offers and prices
Offers apply as long as stocks last. Prices are not increased unless legal measures give rise to an increase. Lovely Lane is not commited to her offer if there are programming errors in the webshop.
With an order you can pay in advance by means of the indicated payment options on the secure (SSL) payment page. The order will be sent to you when paid. We will send a confirmation by e-mail. The order must be paid within 10 days, otherwise the order will be canceled and others may purchase the Lovely Lane clothes.
Shipment & Delivery
Lovely Lane will ship your order with PostNL within The Netherlands. If you are located outside The Netherlands the package will be handed over to your local carrier after arriving in your country. We offer track & trace information to track your package.
For The Netherlands: PostNL will offer the package once at your specified home address / delivery address. If you are unable to receive it, you have three weeks to pick up the package at the post office or other location indicated by PostNL. Lovely Lane does her utmost to realize the specified delivery time of 7 working days. If an item is no longer available within 30 days, for whatever reason, you will receive a message. In that case you have the right to cancel the order free of charge, and Lovely Lane will refund the amount already paid. Lovely Lane is not liable for any damage you may suffer because the delivery did not take place at the address given by you.
All delivery confirmation requests and international custom fees are subject to additional charges paid by the customer. We are not responsible for any Duty, VAT or additional taxes that may be charged to receive merchandise. It is the sole responsibility of buyer to check local regulations.
If for any reason you need to cancel the order, you must do so within 24 hours by e-mail to email@example.com. Please mention the order number in case of a cancellation.
Exchange and Return
If we have tailor made a ladies garment for you, it will be difficult to take it back. Keep this in mind if you request adjustments during your order. Talk to us during the process of making the garment.
In the case of returns you must meet the following conditions:
- You can only exchange items purchased at lovelylane.nl
- You must register your return by e-mail within 3 working days after you have received the order.
- The garments must not be worn and kept in a smoke, dust and hair-free (dog or cat) environment. They must be returned in a proper packaging to Amsterdam. E-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will provide you the address. Make sure that the shipment is franked, otherwise we can not accept it. Always accompany the return package with a note on which your name, address, order number and bank account number can be read.
- If you want to exchange an item for a different size, Lovely Lane will take care of the shipping costs of the resold article.
- When returning (dissolution purchase of 1 or more articles) the return amount of the items(s) (excluding shipping costs) will be transferred to you within 30 days. As soon as that has been refunded, we will send an email.
Warranty and liability
- Lovely Lane guarantees that the clothes to be delivered meet the usual requirements and standards that can be imposed on them and are free of any defects.
- The guarantee mentioned under 1. shall apply for a period of 1 month after delivery.
- Lovely Lane provides you with proof of purchase as proof of warranty.
- If the clothes to be delivered do not comply with these guarantees, Lovely Lane will replace the clothes within a reasonable term after receipt thereof or, if return is not reasonably possible, after written notification regarding the defect by you (providing photo’s), at the option of Lovely Lane or take care of recovery of the clothing.
- The guarantee referred to here does not apply if the defect arose as a result of improper or improper use or if, without the written permission of Lovely Lane, you or third parties have made changes or attempt to make or use the clothes. for purposes for which the clothes are not intended.
- If the supplied clothes do not correspond to what was agreed and this non-conformity is a defect in the sense of the product liability regulation, then Lovely Lane is not liable for consequential damage. The provisions in these general terms and conditions with regard to guarantee, do not affect your warranty claims under the law, all with due observance of the provisions of these general terms and conditions and the agreement, including the nature and the quality of what has been sold and delivered to you. .
- Notwithstanding the above, Lovely Lane is not liable if the damage is due to intent and / or gross negligence and / or culpable actions, or your injudicious or improper use.
- The limitations of liability for direct damage included in these conditions do not apply if the damage is due to intent or gross negligence of Lovely Lane or its subordinates.
We think it is important that you know that we handle your personal details in the strictest confidence. We ensure that all information provided to us is treated confidentially and is not made available to third parties in any way.
All data that you provide to us are stored and used by us for internal processing within the framework of our responsible customer management, for example, we process your orders and use your data to send your own commercial offers, unless you have indicated that you object to this. In addition, your data is used to make shopping in our webshop as pleasant as possible.
We also use Google Analytics to analyze the behavior of our visitor. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that allows website owners to understand how visitors interact with their website. Google Analytics gives us a variety of reports with information about how visitors interact with our website. Based on this information, we can make our website more enjoyable, fun and user-friendly. Data is collected anonymously with Google Analytics. Website trends are reported without identifying individual visitors.
It is prohibited to copy, publish, reproduce or otherwise use text and / or visual material from Lovely Lane without written permission. In case of violation we will have to take legal action.
If you have any complaints or tips to make Lovely Lane even better, please let us know. We really want to know what our customers do not like or do like.
Company name Lovely Lane
Contact person Marije Braber
Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam 51316692
VAT number NL 195865728 B02
Account number ING NL08 INGB 0006 5020 77