The Peggy Lee in red
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
This is The Peggy Lee in a matte fabric consisting of viscose and linen. You can see the skirt is fitted up to your waist, followed by a beautiful bloused bodice. The skirt is closes on the left side with a zipper. The front of the skirt is just a little shorter than the back. The back hits the ground when you wear it with a body height of 172 cm. See size specifications for measurements. And the ultimate feature are the pockets for your hands or keys. This dress has the weight it needs to feel like a gown but light enough to feel free.
- Zipper on your left side
- Material: 70% viscose, 30% linen
- Golden bells
- Wool wash, max 30 C, hand wash, lay down to dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waistband approx 107 cm front / 112 cm backside
- Waist size at natural waistline is XS 72cm, S 76cm, M 80cm, L 84cm, XL 88cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back of XS, S 38 cm, M 40 cm and at L/XL 42 cm
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.