The Northern Gown
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
This is The Northern Gown. A total headturner! Takes us back to the 1855 Victorian love story called ‘North and South’ by Elizabeth Gaskell. Ruffles all over. With a typical satin black bow tied at the neckline. Sleeves are designed in between long and 3/4th.
Metres of the softest double fabric made into this dress. The fabric we’ve chosen is 100% cotton and is tested by experts of OEKO-TEX® institutes. They test the fabric for harmful substances and ensure that the fabric is harmless in human ecological terms. The dress is made in Amsterdam with ecological integrity and social justice.
- Material: 100% cotton (OEKO-TEX certified fabric)
- Satin bow is 100% polyester
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waist seam 108 cm
- Waist: XS 78cm, S 82cm, M 86cm, L 90cm (adjustable because of the wrap)
- Armpit to armpit: XS 43cm, S 49 cm, M 55cm, L 61cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back: XS 35cm, S 39cm, M 44cm, L 47cm
- Length sleeve including ruffle is approx 59cm
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.
There are no reviews yet.