NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
The Mayfair! This bamboo elegant dress is our incredibly sexy, effortless and timeless form hugging creation. Inspired by the sixties and early seventies when all the big stars such as Elisabeth Taylor, Twiggy, Bianca Jagger, Francoise Hardy, The Beatles and many more icons were attending parties during the youth driven cultural revolution in clubs in London’s area called ‘Mayfair’.
The flow in this fabric is amazing. For this design we’ve chosen bamboo. Bamboo is a fast-growing grass, it requires no fertiliser and self-regenerates from its own roots, so it doesn’t need to be replanted. When compared to cotton cultivation, which requires large amounts of water, pesticides, and labour, the advantages are pretty clear.
Just try on this dress and you will feel the softness and elegance yourself. The ruffled cleavage is quite deep and the sleeve cuffs are closed by two buttons.
- Material: 96% bamboo, 4% elastane
- Wash inside out with your wool program max 30 C, cold or hand wash. Dry flat.
- Use fabric softener
- Handmade in Amsterdam
- Sizing: XS/S (= 34, 36), M (= 38), L/XL (= 40 en 42 EUR)
- Very stretchy so sizing and choosing is easy. Elastic waistline in empire waist measures around 72 cm for XS/S, M 76 cm, L/XL 80 unstretched (so a lot more to give).
- Skirt will hit the ground at the backside when you are 1.72m. Front is 8 cm shorter.
- Models both have size 36/ 38 and are wearing a size M
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.