The Marquise Ruby
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
This is The Marquise Ruby. Imagine yourself wearing a ruby gemstone in the form of a dress…
Finally we found pure silk as a leftover fabric. In this rich fuchsia ruby colorway. With a slightly ribbed structure, which makes it a little less smooth than we are used to from silk and therefore firm yet strong. We can only make 6 pieces as the leftover fabric comes from the big industry. Six and a half meters of soft silk wrapped around your body. This Dress is sewn with great care and working hours using English seams to ensure the durability of this dress so your offspring will be able to enjoy it too in a few years. We advise you to wear tights or a slipdress/ slipskirt if needed as the fabric is slightly sheer (not too much).
This dress is made in Amsterdam with ecological integrity and social justice.
- Material: 100% Silk leftover fabric
- Washing instructions; we advise dry cleaning, or choose wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waist seam approx 115 cm
- Waist: XS 78cm, S 82cm, M 86cm, L 90cm (adjustable because of the wrap)
- Armpit to armpit: XS 43cm, S 49 cm, M 55cm, L 61cm, XL 63cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back: XS 35cm, S 39cm, M 43cm, L 46cm, XL 49cm
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.