NOTE! Production for this garment takes about 4 weeks.
This Frazey dress is angelic and iconic.
Please keep in mind the vintage cotton lace may vary in pattern as it is vintage and we are buying several sorts. Be sure it is all beautiful. We now use new fabric. 45% viscose and 55% linen. Slightly more ‘sandy’ then the previous version. See photo 3 and 4 for the current fabric we use.
It fits very softly on you. The waistband and the cuffs on the sleeves are made of cotton lace. The skirt is lined (untill half upper leg). It breathes, barely wrinkles and is just the right weight. A zipper on your left side. The sleeves close at the bottom with two buttons. These can be worn open and closed.
- Zipper on your left side
- Material: 45% viscose, 55% linen
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt 110 cm back and side. Length skirt front 90 cm.
- Waist size at the height of your belly button (lace does not stretch) XS 74cm, S 78cm, M 82cm, L 86cm (size down if you are not sure about the waist size or feel that you are in between sizes)
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back of S/M 38 cm and at L/XL 42 cm
- Chest size at S/M 87 cm and with L/XL 90 cm (stretches)