NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
The Emmylou…. This green crêpe dreamdress is inspired by the great legend Ossie Clark for the elegant yet bold dresses he designed in the Sixties. Mostly using the same material; crêpe. If you know, you know. His bold designs, as well as his free-spirited company, were craved and cherised by iconic 60′s figures Mick Jagger, Elizabeth Taylor, Yoko Ono, Twiggy, Andy Warhol, Jimi Hendrix or Bette Davis. We admire this dress for her comfortable yet festive look.
- Material: 100% polyester
- Wash inside out with your wool program max 30 C, cold or hand wash. Dry flat.
- Use fabric softener
- Handmade in Amsterdam
- Sizing: XS/S (= 34, 36), M (= 38), L/XL (= 40 en 42 EUR)
- Elastic waistline in empire waist measures around 72 cm for XS/S, M 76 cm, L/XL 80 unstretched (so a lot more to give).
- Skirt will hit the ground at the backside when you are 1.74m. Front is 8 cm shorter.
- Model Romy wears a size medium
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.