NOTE! Production for this garment takes about 4 weeks.
This is the absolute dream dress! This is made from the most soft flowy, not too heavy fabric. Containing viscose and linen.. This dress suits every occasion. For every day, all your parties and for breakfast on Saturday mornings. It falls wonderfully soft and feminine around your legs. The fabric has exactly the softness and weight that a long dress needs. The lace is made of pure cotton and is vintage. The waist is softly elastic and is placed quite high which make your legs seem endless. The split in the skirt and the bare neck give the dress the sexiness it needs.
The front measures a little shorter than the rest of the skirt, so you can see your bare feet, boots, sandals or flip flops.
- Buttons: we work with the brown buttons atm
- Material: 55% linen, 45% viscose
- Lace 100% cotton
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, let it dry flat.
- First photo model is wearing size XS/S. Blond hair model’s height is 170cm. Dark hair model’s height is 167cm, both wearing a size medium.
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- XS/S (EUR 34/36) and M (= EUR 38) and L/XL (= 40/42)
- Skirt length all sizes 107cm front side (lace front is 95 cm), 113 cm back side.
- Waist size elastic at XS/S 70, M 74 cm and L/XL 80 cm. Stretches smoothly around the waist so
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back of XS/S is 36 cm , M 38 cm and at L/XL is 42 cm (stretches).
- Chest size at XS/S 85 cm, M 87 cm and for L/XL is 90 cm (stretches)
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.
Marjolein Voortman –
This dress deserves the name The Dress. Beautiful material that flatters any body shape (including mine – medium with large buste), feels very comfortable, and the embroidery is gorgeous. I’ve received so many compliments already, this dress is very nourishing for my self esteem 🙂