The Diamond Song
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
This is The Diamond Song. It reminds us of the early 80’s ~ dancing to the sweet voice of Neil Diamond
Finally we have created this very exclusive pure Habotai silk dress in a two-tone colorway. The wrap part is burnt orange silk and the angelic sleeves apricot silk.
Six and a half meters of soft silk wrapped around your body. This Dress is sewn with great care and working hours using English seams to ensure the durability of this dress so your offspring will be able to enjoy it too in a few years. We advise you to wear tights or a slipdress/ slipskirt if needed as the fabric is slightly sheer (not too much).
This dress is made in Amsterdam with ecological integrity and social justice.
- Material: 100% Habotai Silk
- Washing instructions; we advise dry cleaning, or choose wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waist seam approx 115 cm
- Waist: XS 78cm, S 82cm, M 86cm, L 90cm (adjustable because of the wrap)
- Armpit to armpit: XS 43cm, S 49 cm, M 55cm, L 61cm, XL 63cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back: XS 35cm, S 39cm, M 43cm, L 46cm, XL 49cm
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.