NOTE! Production for this garment takes about 4 weeks
This is The Desire. This dress was named after the album by Bob Dylan released in 1976. And ofcourse when wearing it, you feel desirable. The knitted cotton terry cloth is stretchy and medium heavy when wearing it. Like all our garments this dress is handmade in Amsterdam.
- Material: 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, inside out, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waistband approx 113 cm (back till ground when worn with 1.72m bodylength) front is shorter
- Split in skirt till mid upper leg
- Waist size at natural waistline is XS/S around 70, M around 75cm and L/XL ca 83 cm (stretches so gives a lot)
- Elastic waist
- Buttons can be opened up
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back of XS/S, M 38 cm and at L/XL 42 cm
- Chest size at S/M ca 88 cm, L/XL ca 95 CM (stretches a bit)
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.