The Colorado Dream
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
Welcome to the Seventies!! The perfect design for which we search in vintage paradises but dresses in these iconic designs are mostly gone, teared or too small. So we revived this perfect dress, the evergreen in your closet. The fabric we’ve chosen is 100% cotton and is tested by experts of OEKO-TEX® institutes. They test the fabric for harmful substances and ensure that the fabric is harmless in human ecological terms. The 100% cotton lace we use is deadstock and at least 40 years old. The dress is made in Amsterdam with ecological integrity and social justice.
- Material: 100% cotton (OEKO-TEX certified fabric)
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waist seam 108 cm
- Empire waist (smallest part of your waist): XS 70cm, S 74cm, M 78cm, L 82cm , XL 86 cm
- Armpit to armpit: XS 43cm, S 49 cm, M 55cm, L 61cm, XL 67 cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back: XS 35cm, S 39cm, M 44cm, L 47cm, XL 51 cm
- 50 cm zipper in the back
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.