The Blackberry Winter
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
Are you a Victorian bride? The Blackberry Winter is your perfect wrap dress with her incredible sleeves. Named after the plant which blooms in the Tennessee mountains.
You are buying a dress with a story. Handmade for you in Amsterdam at a social tailor cooperation where people are working in a stress-free environment where they enjoy a living income. We aim to design dresses for brides to wear on their weddingday, celebrating love with their closest friends and family. But also wear that same dress every day in the future, to relive that one special day over and over and over again…
- Material: 100% cotton (OEKO-TEX certified fabric)
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waist seam 108 cm
- Waist: XS 78cm, S 82cm, M 86cm, L 90cm (adjustable because of the wrap)
- Armpit to armpit: XS 43cm, S 49 cm, M 55cm, L 61cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back: XS 35cm, S 39cm, M 44cm, L 47cm
- Length sleeve including ruffle is approx 59cm
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.