The Blackberry Winter BRIQUE
NOTE! Production for this garment takes about 4 weeks
This is The Blackberry Winter. In brique. Our victorian style wrap dress. Named after the plant which blooms in the Tennessee mountains. We think these flowers are breathing the best music ever made… and so does this dress. Metres of the softest double fabric are made into this dress. The fabric we’ve chosen is 100% cotton and is tested by experts of OEKO-TEX® institutes. They test the fabric for harmful substances and ensure that the fabric is harmless in human ecological terms. The 100% cotton lace we use is deadstock and at least 40 years old. The dress is made in Amsterdam with ecological integrity and social justice.
- Material: 100% cotton (OEKO-TEX certified fabric)
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt from waist seam 108 cm
- Skirt is lined till first lace strip
- Waist: XS 78cm, S 82cm, M 86cm, L 90cm, XL 94cm (adjustable because of the wrap)
- Armpit to armpit: XS 43cm, S 49 cm, M 55cm, L 61cm,XL 65cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back: XS 35cm, S 39cm, M 44cm, L 47cm, XL 51cm
- Length sleeve including ruffle is approx 59cm
*If you want us to adjust the length of your dress you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.