The 70’s mini Clementine
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
The 70’s mini Clementine is a seventies high waisted mini skirt made from the most exclusive corduroy leftover fabric. It is a little stretchy and very soft. Enjoy the pockets for your hands. It has a zipper on the left side. The front of the skirt is a little shorter than the back.
- Zipper on the left hip
- The cognac color is true to the pictures where the model is wearing her in front of the mirror
- Material: 97% cotton/ 3 % elastane
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, lying dry (add some fabric softener)
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Waist size at the height of your belly button (waist does not stretch) XS 74cm, S 78cm, M 82cm, L 86cm
- Model in pictures is 170cm is a size 36/38. Wears a size small.
*If you want us to adjust the length of your garment you can buy this option by adding the item ‘length adjustment’ in our shop to your cart. Please do keep in mind that by adding this mending option your purchased dress becomes non returnable.
There are no reviews yet.