Moonshine X LL Riff Raff jumpsuit
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
Introducing our collaborative Riff Raff jumpsuit with Moonshine Vintage! Our iconic suit (in light denim) re-designed by Marije & Lina, these flares characterize the Woodstock era and cowboys with a nod to seventeenth century embroideries. You can shop this jumpsuit in your size as a made to order garment. First our tailors will cut the pieces of your suit on the pattern. Then we will send the pieces to our chainstitch hero Luka. He will embroider the flowers on the pattern pieces using a very old chainstitch machine. He is the drummer in the band DeWolff (we think he handles this craft so well because as a drummer his brain can control 4 body parts at once).
Then we send the embroidered pieces back to our tailors to finally put the suit together for you to wear them and turn every head you pass.
It fits very comfortable. The fabric is a little bit stretchy.
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Wash inside out, wool program. Let it dry laying down
- Fit: it has some stretch in it and the braids give you adjustment to the length of your body
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- XS – fits as jeans size 25/26 (size just above hip bone 74 cm)
- S – fits as jeans size 27/28 (size just above hip bone 78 cm)
- M – fits as jeans size 30 (size just above hip bone 82)
- L – fits as jeans size 32 (size just above hip bone 86 cm)
- Length is 32 inches (for around 1.65m) or 34 inches (for around 1.72m)
- Bust and upper body length is a free size because it’s loose and adjustable
- Model is 1.70m and wear size S (she normally wears jeans size 28)