Moonshine X LL Indiana Flare
NOTE! Production for this garment takes about 4 to 6 weeks.
Introducing our collaborative denim flare with Moonshine Vintage! Our iconic Indiana flare re-designed by Marije & Lina, these flares characterize the Woodstock era and cowboys with a nod to seventeenth century embroideries. You can shop these flares in your size as a made to order garment. First our tailors will cut the pieces of your pants on the pattern. Then we will send the pieces to our chainstitch hero Luka. He will embroider the flowers on the pattern pieces using a very old chainstitch machine. He is the drummer in the band DeWolff (we think he handles this craft so well because as a drummer his brain can control 4 body parts at once).
Then we send the embroidered pieces back to our tailors to finally put the pants together for you to wear them and turn every head you pass.
It fits very comfortable. The fabric is a little bit stretchy.
- Material: 96% cotton, 4% elastane.
- Stitching is 100% natural rayon viscose machine embroidery thread
- Wash inside out, wool program. Let it dry flat.
- Made by hand in Amsterdam (and Utrecht)
- XS fits as jeans size 25/26, S fits as jeans size 27/28, M fits as jeans size 29/30, L fits as jeans size 31/32, XL fits as jeans size 33/34. NOTE! The denim fabric we use these days doesn’t give as much as the corduroys. Size up if you are in between waist-sizes for the denim. But if you are a true size small, stick to your size.
- Circumference around your belly button: XS 74 cm, S 78 cm , M 82 cm, L 86 cm, XL 90 cm.
- Length 32 (best for < 1.65m, 34 (best for 1.70m) and 36 (best for 1.75m >). Please keep in mind the fabric shrinks about 1.5 cm in length. So better buy a larger length size, wear it, wash it and afterwords hem it a bit to your needs.