NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks
This is Le Crochet. The ultimate iconic seventies mini dress in handmade crochet with long bell sleeves. We work with a sweet woman in Zaandam who is an absolute magician in crochet. We give her time and peace to slowly crochet your dream dress in her own home. The yarn we use is bamboo viscose which consists of semi-natural fibers and is used to make bamboo clothing. The original fiber, however, is derived from natural cellulose coming from the bamboo plant. The plant grows very fast and has a positive impact on the soil quality and helps to recover eroded soil. The water usage during the cultivation of bamboo is relatively low, especially when you compare this with the water usage of cotton. It is very soft and cool on your skin. The design of the dress is not to fit tightly but as the yarn is soft and a bit heavy it hugs your body. This garment is made with ecological integrity and social justice. Contact us to let us help you choose your best size by e-mailing us.
- Material: 51% Bamboo Viscose, 49% Viscose
- Dry cleaning or hand wash, lying dry
- Do not hang your crochet garment to avoid the drop (if you want it to drop you can hang it for a while)
- This garment is made a little shorter then the final length as crochet will drop about 10%
- Made by hand in Zaandam (The Netherlands)
- Model is 170cm long and wearing a size XS/S
- Shoulder to shoulder at the back ca 39 cm
- Bust XS/S 89 cm, M 92 cm, L 95 cm
- Waist approx XS/S 82 cm, L/XL approx 88 cm (not made to fit tight)
- Hips: XS/S 93 cm, M 97 cm, L 101 cm
- Length sleeve approx 53 cm
- Total length is approx 88 cm
- It does stretch a bit as it is crochet
There are no reviews yet.