NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
Please keep in mind the vintage cotton lace may vary in pattern as it is vintage and we are buying several sorts. Be sure it is all beautiful.
This Fawcett dress is neat and free. It falls very softly around you. The waistband is lined, the skirt is lined with a short underskirt of the same soft fabric. Fabric is viscose and linen, breathes, wrinkles not too bad and sways with the right weight. The lace in the waist is made of pure cotton and vintage. In the side waist a 20 cm zip. Again your legs seem endless because of the high skirt. The skirt and the sleeves are finished with a zigzag stitch so the dress does not look stiff but casual.You wear it with your bare feet, boots, sandals or slippers, just as you wish. In the autumn and winter you wear it with a wool cardigan or a cool leather jacket.
- 85% viscose, 10% linen, 5% elastane
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, lay down drying
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- Length skirt 110 cm back and side. Length skirt front 90 cm.
- Waist size at the height of your belly button (lace does not stretch) XS 74cm, S 78cm, M 82cm, L 86cm
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back S/M 38 cm, L/XL 42 cm
- Chest S/M 87 cm, L / XL 90 cm (stretches)
- Model Ruby is 1.70m and wears size S